Berlin's Civilist has once again teamed up with Nike SB and is this time giving us their interpretation of two versions of the Stefan Janoski shoe. The collection is inspired by the historic River Spree, which runs through the heart of the city, linking many of Berlin's storied neighborhoods and their skatespots via one common thread.
Both pairs are made in a black upper featuring a subtle tonal print representing the colors and sparkles of the light seen on the surface of the river at sunset.
- Civilist x Nike SB “Spree” Pack
- Jacquard “WaveKnit” upper
- Special color gradient mesh under-layer
- Lightweight Phylon midsole with Max Air heel unit
- Logo prints on both insoles
- One-piece booty construction
- Tonal Swoosh and tongue label
- Outsole flex grooves for a natural feel and flexibility