Berlin's Civilist has once again teamed up with Nike SB and is this time giving us their interpretation of two versions of the Stefan Janoski shoe. The collection is inspired by the historic River Spree, which runs through the heart of the city, linking many of Berlin's storied neighborhoods and their skatespots via one common thread.
Both pairs are made in a black upper featuring a subtle tonal print representing the colors and sparkles of the light seen on the surface of the river at sunset.
- Civilist x Nike SB “Spree” Pack
- Canvas upper with special “waveprint” pattern
- Vulcanized outsole construction
- Logo prints on both insoles
- “Oiled water” colored tongue label
- Tonal Swoosh
- Nike Zoom Air inner sole